Thursday, February 24, 2011

Introducing...Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

Introducing books through the first paragraph or so...

The story goes that even after the Return they tried to keep the roller coasters going. They said it reminded them of the before time. When they didn't have to worry about people rising from the dead, when they didn't have to build fences and walls and barriers to protect themselves from the masses of Mudo constantly seeking human flesh. When the living weren't forever hunted.


They said it made them feel normal.


-- The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

1 comment:

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

This is the follow up to The Forest of Hands and Teeth which was ok. When I first started that I was sure I'd want to read all 3 in the series but now that I've read it I never really felt the need for this one. I'm curious how you'll like it though who knows maybe I'll change my mind and read it as well.