Changes (Dresden Files Series #12) by Jim Butcher
The new novel in the #1 New York Times bestselling Dresden Files series.
Long ago, Susan Rodriguez was Harry Dresden's lover-until she was attacked by his enemies, leaving her torn between her own humanity and the bloodlust of the vampiric Red Court. Susan then disappeared to South America, where she could fight both her savage gift and those who cursed her with it.
Now Arianna Ortega, Duchess of the Red Court, has discovered a secret Susan has long kept, and she plans to use it-against Harry. To prevail this time, he may have no choice but to embrace the raging fury of his own untapped dark power. Because Harry's not fighting to save the world...
He's fighting to save his child.
Anthill by Edward O. Wilson Inspirational and magical, the story of boy who grows up determined to save the world from its most savage ecological predator: Man himself.
The Last Time I Saw You by Elizabeth Berg
From the beloved bestselling author of Home Safe and The Year of Pleasures, comes a wonderful new novel about women and men reconnecting with one another—and themselves—at their fortieth high school reunion.
To each of the men and women in The Last Time I Saw You, this reunion means something different—a last opportunity to say something long left unsaid, an escape from the bleaker realities of everyday life, a means to save a marriage on the rocks, or an opportunity to bond with a slightly estranged daughter, if only over what her mother should wear.
As the onetime classmates meet up over the course of a weekend, they discover things that will irrevocably affect the rest of their lives. For newly divorced Dorothy Shauman, the reunion brings with it the possibility of finally attracting the attention of the class heartthrob, Pete Decker. For the ever self-reliant, ever left-out Mary Alice Mayhew, it’s a chance to reexamine a painful past. For Lester Heseenpfeffer, a veterinarian and widower, it is the hope of talking shop with a fellow vet—or at least that’s what he tells himself. For Candy Armstrong, the class beauty, it’s the hope of finding friendship before it is too late.
As Dorothy, Mary Alice, Lester, Candy, and the other classmates converge for the reunion dinner, four decades melt away: Desires and personalities from their youth reemerge, and new discoveries are made. For so much has happened to them all. And so much can still happen.In this beautiful novel, Elizabeth Berg deftly weaves together stories of roads taken and not taken, choices made and opportunities missed, and the possibilities of second chances.
The Walk by Richard Paul Evans
The first novel in an inspiring new series about an executive who loses everything and embarks on a walk that takes him across America.
- The Aloha Quilt (Elm Creek Quilts Series #15) by Jennifer Chiaverini
- At the Gates of Darkness (Demonwar Saga #2) by Raymond E. Feist
- The Big Book of BBQ: Recipes and Revelations from the Barbecue Belt by Oxmoor House
- The Black Cat by Martha Grimes
- Contested Will: Who Wrote Shakespeare? by James Shapiro
- The End of Wall Street by Roger Lowenstein
- Father Fiction: Chapters for a Fatherless Generation by Donald Miller
- Imperfect Birds by Anne Lamott
- In the Shadow of the Cypress by Thomas Steinbeck
- The Lake Shore Limited by Sue Miller
- Mike and Mike's Rules for Sports and Life by Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic
- Molto Gusto: Easy Italian Cooking at Home by Mario Batali
- The Moonlit Earth by Christopher Rice
- Paula Deen's Savannah Style by Paula Deen
- Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Dinners by Sara Moulton
- A River in the Sky by Elizabeth Peters
- US: Transforming Ourselves and the Relationships that Matter Most by Lisa Oz