Saturday, April 21, 2012
READATHON APRIL 2012: Hour 1
In the meantime, here is my introduction:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? South Florida
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I would just love to make some progress on The Passage by Justin Cronin. It's a monster of a book!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I actually haven't bought any yet, knowing that I won't be able to do a full-on readathon this year.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a little bit techie, a little bit rock and roll. Currently the caretaker of a dog, four cats, a lovebird and a turtle. I've been book blogging for three years this month.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? It's all about fun. No expectations!
Hope everyone enjoys themselves today! Now get to it!