Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 Top Ten List

I'm a few days late with this, but here is my top ten list from the books I read in 2013. This is in order the books were read, not in order of preference
  1. The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin (A- Rating)
  2. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (A Rating)
  3. A Dual Inheritance by Joanna Hershon (A Rating)
  4. A Far Piece to Canaan by Sam Halpern (A Rating)
  5. Sea Creatures by Susanna Daniel (A Rating)  
  6. The People in the Trees by Hanya Yanagihara (A- Rating) 
  7. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent  (A Rating)
  8. Leaving Haven by Kathleen McCleary (A Rating)
  9. Rules of Civility by Amor Towles (A Rating) 
  10. NOS4A2 by Joe Hill (A- Rating)  
As to my favorite for the year, I think it may be a toss up between A Dual Inheritance by Joanna Hershon and Rules of Civility by Amor Towles. 

No comments: