Monday, November 21, 2011
CHALLENGE: 2012 "Bucket List" Reading Challenge
The 2012 "Bucket List" Reading Challenge is hosted by The Eclectic Bookshelf.
The nitty gritty:
1. Challenge starts on January 1, 2012 and goes until December 31, 2012.
2. You don't need a blog to participate.
3. Create a "sign up" post and link to the linky below.
4. There are 4 levels to this challenge....
a. The Mini Cooper level - 4 "bucket" list books
b. The Mid-sized Sedan level - 8 "bucket" list books
c. The Pick Up level - 12 "bucket" list books
d. The Semi level - 13 or more "bucket" list books
NOTE: I am adding a stipulation to this challenge. If you originally decided to start small with the Mini Cooper level and decide to upgrade that is fine. But once you decide to go big you can NOT downgrade.
5. Each month a review link will be posted. Please feel free to link up your reviews where ever you happen to post them...your blog, goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.
I am going Mini Cooper level, although I hope to read more. But it's best to start small and work your way up! Here is a link to my bucket list.
1. State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
2. The Passage by Justin Cronin
3. One Second After by William R. Forstchen