Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's 24-Hr Read-a-thon, Hour 0: Opening Meme



Well, it's that time once again! Time for me to try and focus on reading, which can be really hard for someone so unfocused! I slept in late this morning, so I'm getting a late start. However here is my opening meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Southwest Florida
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The one huge monster I'm working on, which is The Bone Tree by Greg Iles.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Guacamole and chips
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! My name is Heather, and I've been book-blogging for six years. My first read-a-thon was six years ago (April 18, 2009)! I'm an avid animal lover, and caretaker of two dogs, three cats, a lovebird and fish. I'm Sales Director at a software company.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? My mindset these days it to just do what I want. If I want to read, read. If I want to sleep, sleep. If I want to walk the dogs, do that. The goal is to just get in a lot more reading than usual, but I won't make it 24 hours. I'm no spring chicken anymore!

And now to get to it!

No comments: