Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-thon 2015, Hour 24: End of Event Meme


Well, we've reached the end. This year was an epic fail for me. I made it to Hour 19, which would have been fine. However the big failure is I HARDLY GOT ANY READING DONE!
  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Well, it's always the hour that I give in! This time that was Hour 19.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I'm not the person to ask. The one I'm reading is very engaging, but also very long, and I don't recommend 800 page books for the read-a-thon!
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I have no advice to offer.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Everything.
  5. How many books did you read? Zero!
  6. What were the names of the books you read? I worked on The Bone Tree by Greg Iles
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? See #6
  8. Which did you enjoy least? n/a
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? n/a
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'll always be a reader. I've been doing the read-a-thons for six years now!

Here's hoping for more success next time!

No comments: