Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out with a Bang Readathon


I am participating in the "Out with a Bang" Readathon for the next few days, in hopes of finishing up a couple of books before the new year. This Readathon, hosted by The Bookish Type and Book-Savvy, will run December 29-31.

My goal is to try to finish up Darling Jim by Christian Moerk and Under the Dome by Stephen King.

I won't be able to really join in until this afternoon, as I have some things to do today. But I'll be sneaking in a little reading this morning. I will also need to take some time over the next few days to take down Christmas decorations and such, but I still endeavor to read more than usual and perhaps even finish both of the books mentioned.

Let the reading begin!

2 comments:

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Holy cow, Under the Dome is so big it could take you until New Year's 2012! :--) But I hear it's a page turner and goes fast! Good luck!!!

nfmgirl said...

I'm already about 3/4 of the way through Under the Dome, so I may be able to complete it! My primary focus will be getting through Darling Jim, which about over 1/4 of the way through. We'll see how I do! I'm an ADD reader, so it is really hard for me to stay focused.