Sunday, December 12, 2010

Abandoned Challenges

I won't be finishing this challenge. I was only able to complete 3 of the 15 books I was going for.



This challenge was a big fail, with me reading only 2 of the 40 books I wanted to get off my shelves.

This was the "Books Won" Challenge, but I only got through 3 of the 10 books I had hoped to read.


This challenge was another huge fail. I didn't read a single book of the 6 books I had planned on.





I may have some more abandoned challenges yet, but there is still some time for me to make a dent in a few of them. I'll check in again after the end of the year.

3 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I just hate starting challenges and not completing them. I find challenges to be a lot of pressure as well, so I am still debating whether I'll do ANY in 2011.

Jo-Jo said...

Oh well...life does go on! Good luck with next years challenges!

Tina said...

I did better than I'd hoped to but have also decided that 2011 will be the year of zero challenges. I'm going to read whatever hops up into my hands.