For this challenge (hosted by Reading with Tequila), you choose books off of the 2009 Book Blogger Recommendation List.
Level I - Read 5 books from the 2009 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books
- Challenge will run January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010. Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.
- Create an intro post, linking back to this post.
- Sign up with the McLinky. Please link to your challenge intro post, not your blog home page.
- Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a list of books before the challenge begins.
- All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)
- Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- Catching Fire by Suzanne collins
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- A Thousand Splendid Suns
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Hate List by Jennifer Brown
- Marley and Me by John Grogan
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Help by Kathryn Stocket
- Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl by Linda Brent
- Uglies by Scott Westerfield