Monday, December 28, 2009

Secret Santa Gift Received

I actually received my Secret Santa gift awhile back, but I had committed to not opening it until Christmas. Well, I opened it Christmas Eve, but I think it was near midnight. So...I sorta waited until Christmas!

I opened the box to find several gifts inside!


When I unwrapped the gifts, I found a copy of Dead Souls by Michael Laimo and The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe-- both off of my Wish List! I also got two homemade leather bookmarks. Very nice!

Thanks so much to my Secret Santa Somer of Some Reads! I love all of my gifts, and they were well worth waiting for!

5 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Hope that you enjoy the new books -- i thought Katherine Howe book was good - enjoy

Staci said...

Those are wonderful gifts...love the bookmarks too!!!

Anonymous said...

Everone should get a Michael Laimo book for Xmas :-)

Anonymous said...

Great gifts! What a nice not-so-secret Santa.

Somer said...

Sorry for the late reply, but I'm so glad you liked your package! Hope your holidays were fabulous!