1. Which hour was most daunting for you? The hardest for me is about now, but it starts around 2 AM. What is that? Around Hour 19?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Uhhhh...I don't know. Not the two I've been reading! Maybe The Reapers are the Angels, or some other zombie story?
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. You guys are always awesome. I personally may have my own little read-a-thon that lasts the weekend, but isn't an all-nighter. It is just too exhausting! Better to just set aside a weekend to "read as much as I can", but not necessarily try to stay awake 24 hours straight. But this read-a-thon is perfect just the way it is, for what it is.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Uhhhh...it was all great! I'm too tired to think too hard. Can't think of anything.
5. How many books did you read? I finished one and got 1/4 of the way through a second.
6. What were the names of the books you read? I finished The Nobodies Album by Carolyn Parkhurst and have been reading The Foretelling by Alice Hoffman
7. Which book did you enjoy most? I enjoyed The Nobodies Album.
8. Which did you enjoy least? I'm having a harder time with The Foretelling, perhaps because it is a leisurely stroll and I need a fast jaunt when I'm this tired!
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? No one has ever described me as a cheerleader.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'll probably continue to sign on as a reader.
So that's that! I'm signing off and probably won't post again until I get some sleep. I hope everyone had a good read-a-thon! See you same time, same place next year (well, maybe the time will be a little different, but you know what I mean!)