Saturday, April 16, 2011

WINNERS: Pretty Little Liars and Story Sisters

Well, I finally have winners for these two books! It took a little work to get the extra entries worked out, and who was entering for which book, but it is finally done.

The winner of Pretty Little Liars is...

Lacey in the Sky

And the winner of The Story Sisters is...

Kelsey O.

Congratulations to the two of you! I'll send out emails soon to request your addresses, but you are welcome to contact me in the meantime if you see this first.

And don't forget about the ongoing giveaways for The Nobodies Album by Carolyn Parkhurst (ends 4/30), and my 2-year Blogoversary giveaway where you can win your choice of one of my twelve favorite reads in the last 2 years.

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I haven't received an email yet, so just to be sure I gave the right email address (I've been known to get it wrong lol) here it is again: Laceyinthesky(AT)live(DOT)com

Thank you so much!