Sunday, October 22, 2017

READATHON October 2017: End-Event Survey







Closing Survey! (add your link or comment below)
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Well, after a day working on hurricane cleanup I was so tired and exhausted that I only lasted a couple of hours before passing out. But since my whole body hurts today and I'll be taking it easy, I'm going to try to continue my reading today on my own.
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! I'm still working on the very long The Heart's Invisible Furies by John Boyne
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep? I always try to participate.

No comments: