Saturday, October 21, 2017
READATHON October 2017: Mid-Event Meme
Halfway through the readathon, and I haven't really been able to participate yet. Today is when everyone decided to help me with hurricane cleanup, and you have to jump at the opportunity when you have it! So today was spent on roof repairs and landscape cleanup. Now I am showered and exhausted and barely able to move. Perfect time to curl up in a chair with a pot of tea to finally get some reading done!
1. What are you reading right now? The Heart's Invisible Furies by John Boyne
2. How many books have you read so far? zero
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Same book. It's a long book.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Today has been nothing but interruptions. I'm hoping to have tonight to settle down and get some reading done.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nada