- Title of book(s) read since last update: Now reading Castaways by Brian Keene
- Number of books read since you started: Completed Invasion by Robin Cook, and am 20 pages from completing Castaways.
- Pages read since last update: 103
- Running total of pages read since you started: 294
- Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hr 55 minutes
- Running total of time spent reading since you started: 6 hr 33 minutes
- Prize you’ve won: 0
- Hours slept: Took a few 30-45 minute naps. Probably about a total of 2 hours slept.
- Caffeine ingested: One java chiller, one Coke and a Mountain Dew
At this point, it is 8:12 AM. I was up yesterday around 7:00-7:30 AM. I stayed up until about 3:30 AM, at which time I dozed off and had an alarm get me up every hour, on the hour, beginning at 4 AM. I would get up, check the latest hourly Dewey post, and determine whether I was capable of reading. I was up again at 6 AM.
Now I'm exhausted and going to bed. I'll get in a good four hours or so.
Hope everyone had fun, and I know that most had more success than me in getting a lot of reading done. Same time next year?