1. What are you reading right now?
Castaways, by Brian Keene
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Probably either Breathers or Kitty and the Midnight Hour, but I could change my mind.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Lots. I have five cats and a live-in boyfriend, and their have been a couple of solicitors at the door and the interruptions of my own mind.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How little reading I've been able to get done.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
None right now
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Get more sleep the night before, kick my boyfriend out for part of the day!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Not me. I'm doing terrible at this! I am a totally distracted person!