Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Abandoned Challenges

I am going to go ahead and throw in the towel on a couple of challenges that end this month that I know I have no hope of getting anywhere on. I am just too slow of a reader, and I have too much going on right now. I thank the hosts of the challenges though!

The first to be abandoned is the What an Animal II challenge. I only read 1 out of 6 books on this one. You can find my review of Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment here.








The other challenge I am abandoning is:

The Four Month Challenge Part Two

I only accrued 20 points by reading a single book. You can find my review of All of Me here.







So now I can move on from here, and concentrate on the new challenges of 2010. Let's hope I do better with them!

3 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

Write them off and move on...that's what I say! I'm a slow reader myself, but I figure I read more books by participating in these challenges than I would otherwise.

Staci said...

I ended up doing that a lot last year!!!

M.M.E. said...

This will allow you to focus on the things that are really important to you! I wish you the best of luck on the giveaway!