Monday, May 4, 2009

Mailbox Monday



Mailbox Monday is brought to us by The Printed Page. In my mailbox last week I got:

Live Your Joy by Bonnie St. John. I won this from Joystory.











And the Girl She Used to Be by David Cristofano came to me via a giveway by Drey.









I received George Pelecanos' The Turnaround from The Book Faery Reviews.









Thanks for the books guys!

Additionally I picked up the following books at the book store (some were on clearance. Yeah me!):

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini











Catching Genius by Kristy Kiernan











Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin












The Color Purple by Alice Walker











The Covenant by Beverly Lewis











The Doctor's Wife by Elizabeth Brundage











So many books that I'm looking forward to reading! But I have my hands full right now, so one at a time!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Catching Genius and The Doctor's Wife look good. I read The Girl She Used to Be. Look forward to seeing how you liked it!

avisannschild said...

I highly recommend The Color Purple. I hope you will enjoy it. Catching Genius and The Doctor's Wife both sound good to me too. Enjoy your books!