Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CHALLENGE: Summer Break Reading Challenge


I decided that I'm not failing enough on challenges. So I'm joining another one: the Summer Break Reading Challenge hosted by KarinLibrarian. There aren't really many rules/guidelines.

1. The Challenge runs June 23, 2010 and ends toward the end of August.

2. You DO NOT have to participate in every activity - just pick and choose what you want to do.

3. Some activities will have a specific prize attached to them, but some you will be able to choose what you want from a list of available books.

4. Activity due dates will be listed in each post.

I'm a slow reader, so I don't expect to get too much done by the end of August. Especially since one of the books I plan to read is a long one. However here is my list to choose from. My goal is to read at least 4 of them:
  1. The Good Son by Michael Gruber (I just started reading this one)
  2. Rooms by James L. Rubart
  3. The Reapers are the Angels by Alden Bell
  4. Under a Million Shadows by Andrea Busfield
Ready, set, go!

No comments: