1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Create a post about the challenge and link your challenge post up in the linky below.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.
2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
--The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
--The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. The Challenge starts on January 1, 2011 and goes until December 31, 2011.
I'm going for the Mini YA Reading Challenge of 12 books. So far this is what I've got:
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
- Matched by Ally Condie
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
- Lockdown: Escape from Furnace 1 by Alexander Gordon Smith
- Drought by Pam Bachorz
- The Scorch Trials by James Daschner
- The Foretelling by Alice Hoffman
- Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan