2. How many books have you read so far? 0
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Maze Runner, and I might delve a little into Under the Dome
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not too much, other than making it clear to my boyfriend that I would, for the most part, be unavailable.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Just my boyfriend on occasion, and the cats. So it has otherwise been pretty quiet.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Not much. I've been through it a few times now. But I won a prize! That was a surprise!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not really. I think you guys do a great job!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Every year I tell myself that I will put the computer down, do fewer challenges and read more. And every year I fail.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Just woke from a little nap a little while ago. So I should be okay now until midnight or so. Then I'll start to fail.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Nope. I've got nothing!