Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hour 24 into the 24-hour Read-a-thon: Wrap-Up

 
Well, another Read-a-thon is done and it's time to tally up the numbers.

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Queen's Pawn finished, reading The Maze Runner
Total of pages read: 176
Amount of time spent reading: 406 minutes (6.77 hours)
Mini-challenges completed: 10
Other participants you’ve visited: 4
Prize you’ve won: 2

I have to think that I made a mistake on my log and counted some nap time as reading time or something. Or I read more pages than I think (which I don't think is so).

I did win the Poetry Angst challenge hosted by The Hungry Reader (as well as the Book Puzzle challenge by One Librarian's Book Reviews), and my poem is even more pertinent now:

There once was a girl in the library
Who was known with books to tarry
She read like a snail
While others inhaled
It's a read-a-thon shame she must carry

And now it's beddy-bye time. I think that there was a wrap-up meme that we were to do, but it seems that they forgot to post it. So this final post will have to do. I hope everyone had a good time, and we'll see you again in April (if I'm not camping, as I was last April). Keep reading!

No comments: