Summer Reading Challenge 2009
Contest Runs: June 21, 2009-September 21, 2009
Hosted By: A Southern Daydreamer Reads
- Make a list of books you want to read this summer.
- Write a post with your list on your blog. (You can add to or change this list at any time during the challenge)
- Please post the direct link to your Summer Reading Challenge 2009 post. (so that other participants can visit and see what you are reading)
- You can write another post in September to let everyone know how you did.
I'm joining in on this challenge. Here's my picks...
My Summer Reading List:
- The 6th Seal by J.M. Emanuel (DONE)
- Mother of the Believers by Kamran Pasha
- Under This Unbroken Sky by Shandi Mitchell (DONE)
- Lori's Song by Lori Foroozandeh (DONE)
- Karma for Beginners by Jessica Blank (DONE)
- The Imposter's Daughter by Laurie Sandell (DONE)
- Confessions of an Ivy League Pornographer by Sam Benjamin (e-book)
- The Triumph of Deborah by Eva Etziony-Halevy
- Hunter by Campbell Jefferys
- City of the Dead by Brian Keene
- The Sleeping Beauty Proposal by Sarah Strohmeyer
- Fire at Midnight by Lisa Marie Wilkinson
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Bound to Please by Lilli Fiesty