Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-a-Thon Fall 2009: Hour 7 Update

So here I am at hour 7, and I'm taking a few minutes to eat and post an update on my progress.

Title of book(s) read since last update:The Heretic Queen
Number of books read since started:1 completed, currently reading The Hunger Games
Pages read since last update:43
Running total of pages read since started:43
Amount of time spent reading since last update:1 hr and 21 mins
Running total of time spent reading since started:(keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 1 hr and 21 mins
Mini-challenges completed:uhhhh...3, I think?
Prizes won:0
Junk fuel ingested:Sour cream and onion chips and coke

So I'm still spending way too much time blogging. Now that I've started reading The Hunger Games, I hope to spend more time reading and less blogging. See ya!

6 comments:

softdrink said...

Happy reading!

lilly said...

You're doing well with your reading. I haven't even finished one whole book yet lol!

Alessandra said...

Very happy readathon! Enjoy your books :D

Diane said...

You are doing great. I got a little thrown off schedule this am, but I’m back on track now. Keep up the good work!

I will surely need a nap a bit later unless, I walk around the house constantly until I fall over from exhaustion...LOL

Louise said...

Hope all is going well now that we are into the 9th hour of the Read-a-Thon :) This is Louise cheering from Copenhagen, Denmark...

Hunger Games is one of my fave reads this year. Happy reading.

Infant Bibliophile said...

Good luck today. Have fun! I'm not reading, but I am cheerleading and hosting a mini challenge tonight. Happy reading!