Thursday, January 7, 2010

Friday Spotlight

I'd like to thank justpeachy36 over at Debbie's Book Bag for shining her Friday Spotlight on my blog! I certainly appreciate the recognition. I would have mentioned it sooner, but I've been tied up since just after Christmas with my first painting project. We just spent a week painting my bedroom walls, ceiling, trim and doors-- including an accent wall. What a project! Boy, am I glad that's over, and that I can sleep in my bed again!

Thanks again, justpeachy (Debbie?)! I'm glad that you enjoy the blog, and I'm just having fun getting back into reading again...

2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I want to see the bedroom project!!! Oh, and what do you think of the Shack? I've heard mixed reviews so I wasn't sure if I should waste my time.

I got The Dome for Christmas, and now my life revolves around reading the Dome and planning the next time I can sneak away to read the Dome! I'm pathetic and with 1000+ pages to read, I'm getting nothing done around here!

justpeachy36 said...

Yes it's Debbie...

It was my pleasure. I enjoy your blog very much.