Here’s how it works:
1. Decide how many food books you want to read in 2011 and choose your level of reading. Keep in mind this is a challenge – a throw-down. Go a bit beyond what you think you can really do. Levels:
- Nibbler: 1 to 3 books
- Bon Vivant: 4 to 6 books
- Epicurean: 7 to 9 books
- Gourmet: 10 to 12
- Glutton: More than 12
3. As you read each book for the challenge, go back to the foodie challenge blog and let them know.
- You don’t need a pre-selected list of books.
- Crossing over with other challenges is fine.
- Any book format is allowed (print, audio, ebook)
There will be a prize at the end of each quarter, using random.org.
Sign up Here
I'm going to shoot for the Epicurean of 7-9 books. Some of the books on my list for this challenge are: