Friday, January 27, 2012

ARTICLE: LibraryThing Interview with Shalom Auslander

I think I found a new author to check out: Shalom Auslander. LibraryThing posted an interview with him this month, and just the introduction alone got my attention. As stated in the LibraryThing "State of the Thing":
Shalom Auslander is the author of the short story collection Beware of God and the memoir Foreskin's Lament. His first novel, Hope: A Tragedy is out this month from Riverhead Books.
Irreverent, crass, fearless and caustic, his character revealed through his interview and the titles of his books grabbed me. I've now added all of his books to my "Wish List"!

Check out his interview with LibraryThing, and if irreverent tales of a love/hate relationship with God interest you, you may want to check out his books as well.

1 comment:

trish said...

Hope: A Tragedy is a great title!

I sent you an email. Hoping it doesn't go to spam!