Wednesday, May 1, 2024

The List-- May edition

 


This month I'm sharing some of my favorite book covers that I've encountered recently...


  1. Ready or Not by Cara Bastone
  2. Within Arm's Reach by Ann Napolitano
  3. The Waters by Bonnie Jo Campbell
  4. Eddie Winston Looking for Love by Marianna Cronin
  5. By Any Other Name by Jodi Picoult
  6. The Treasure Hunters Club by Tom Ryan
I mean, look at those colors! They look like they could be artwork hanging on a wall! I added one additional...

I've been drawn to this book since I first saw it, so much so that I went on to buy it. I mean, is there anything cuter than an axolotl?

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Axolotl_happy.jpg
Kyngodev, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia Commons

Are there any book covers that you've recently fallen in love with?

No comments: