Well, we're in the final stretch, and this meme will be one of the last things I do before heading to bed.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Probably around hour 19. It was around 1-2 AM that it really hit me like a Mack truck.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Hunger Games is a good one.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. You guys did great!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Good challenges, good prizes, great cheerleaders-- it's all good!
5. How many books did you read? Aw, I'm always a loser at this. I completed one that was almost finished when I started, and got halfway through another, and gained a little leeway in a third that I've been reading for a couple of weeks.
6. What were the names of the books you read? I finished The Heretic Queen, got halfway through Hunger Games, and read a couple of chapters in The Postmistress.
7. Which book did you enjoy most? I'm loving Hunger Games!
8. Which did you enjoy least? Uh, I've liked all three.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Nope. I can't think of how they can improve.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'll be reading again.
*sigh* So tired. That bed is calling my name. I'm going to get back to reading, and finish out this final hour.