Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-a-Thon Fall 2009: Hour 7 Update

So here I am at hour 7, and I'm taking a few minutes to eat and post an update on my progress.

Title of book(s) read since last update:The Heretic Queen
Number of books read since started:1 completed, currently reading The Hunger Games
Pages read since last update:43
Running total of pages read since started:43
Amount of time spent reading since last update:1 hr and 21 mins
Running total of time spent reading since started:(keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 1 hr and 21 mins
Mini-challenges completed:uhhhh...3, I think?
Prizes won:0
Junk fuel ingested:Sour cream and onion chips and coke

So I'm still spending way too much time blogging. Now that I've started reading The Hunger Games, I hope to spend more time reading and less blogging. See ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy reading!

Unknown said...

You're doing well with your reading. I haven't even finished one whole book yet lol!

Alessandra said...

Very happy readathon! Enjoy your books :D

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

You are doing great. I got a little thrown off schedule this am, but I’m back on track now. Keep up the good work!

I will surely need a nap a bit later unless, I walk around the house constantly until I fall over from exhaustion...LOL

Louise said...

Hope all is going well now that we are into the 9th hour of the Read-a-Thon :) This is Louise cheering from Copenhagen, Denmark...

Hunger Games is one of my fave reads this year. Happy reading.

Lynn said...

Good luck today. Have fun! I'm not reading, but I am cheerleading and hosting a mini challenge tonight. Happy reading!