Sunday, December 27, 2009

CHALLENGE: Audio Book Challenge 2010

Royal Reviews is hosting the 2010 Audiobook Reading Challenge, previously hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog. I enjoy audiobooks when I'm working, so I look forward to possibly completing this challenge! (I've already established that I suck at challenges.)

I think I'm going to go with the "Fascinated" level here and commit to 6 audiobooks in 2010, although I hope to do many more.

Guidelines:

  • There are four levels: Curious – Listen to 3 Audio Books, Fascinated – Listen to 6 Audio Books, Addicted – Listen to 12 Audio Books, Obsessed – Listen to 20 Audio Books.
  • Audio books only.
  • You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
  • Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on or after January 1st count towards this challenge.
So far on my list is:
  1. The Broom of the System by David Foster Wallace
  2. Bourne Deception by Robert Ludlow
  3. Hope for Animals by Jane Goodall
  4. Absolute Power by David Baldacci

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'll be looking forward to your reviews of these audio books. I never have much luck liking the narrator!