Falling Home is a coming home story about forgiveness and acceptance, and of finding love in the most unexpected of places. Home is where the heart is, but Cassie Madison prefers to think of it as a place where one is born, then outgrows, along with skinned knees and childhood dreams. A humiliated Cassie left Walton, Georgia for Manhattan fifteen years before, vowing never to return.
And then her sister calls. Their father is dying and wants Cassie to come back home. When Cassie's father dies, saddling her with the family's antebellum home and letters hinting of an unknown sibling, Cassie finds herself sinking into the red Georgia clay like quicksand. Reluctantly, Cassie is pulled into the lives of her sister and family, and that of Sam Parker, the town doctor. When tragedy strikes, Cassie is led to discover that home is a place that lives in one's heart, waiting with open arms to be rediscovered.
REVIEW: I recently reviewed this book, and may see my review here.
GIVEAWAY: Assistant Publicist Joy Strazza is giving away a copy of Falling Home to one lucky winner.
Rules (you knew there had to be some):
- You must be 18 years or older
- This giveaway is open to the US and Canada
- To enter, just comment below. Be sure to leave your email address in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
- For extra entries: follow my blog, follow me on Facebook or via Networked Blogs, and/or blog about this contest. One extra entry for each. Sidebars are okay.
- Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- That's a total of 4 possible entries!
- Those who don't follow the rules risk being disqualified.
Good Luck! Ready, Set, Go!