Sunday, October 10, 2010

Read-a-thon Fall 2010: Final Wrap-Up Meme

Well, it looks like the questions for the final meme were finally posted. So here they are:

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? It's always around 2 AM that I really start to go downhill.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I like "thrilling" fantasy/horror, like Stephen King. Or some light YA like The Maze Runner or Mockingjay.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. I always think that you guys do a great job!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Everything!
5. How many books did you read? I suck. I only finished one and got started on a second.
6. What were the names of the books you read? I completed The Queen's Pawn and began The Maze Runner
7. Which book did you enjoy most? So far I'm enjoying The Maze Runner
8. Which did you enjoy least? That would have to be The Queen's Pawn
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I definitely am NOT a cheerleader!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will participate as a reader as usual, although I could also host a challenge in the future.

No comments: