Monday, December 19, 2011

2011 Challenge Recap

I did horribly on my challenges, per the usual. These challenges I don't expect to get any further with before the end of the year:

Foodie's Reading Challenge hosted by Joyfully Retired. I only read 2 out of 7 books planned.









2011 YA Reading Challenge hosted by For the Love of YA. I only made it through 4 of the 12 books planned.





Dystopia Challenge hosted by BA Reading Challenges. I only got through 1 of 5 of the books planned.







Off the Shelf challenge hosted by BA Reading Challenges. I made it through 10 of the 15 books desired.








New Authors challenge hosted by Literary Escapism. Close but no cigar! I made it through 22 of the planned 25 books.








Wish I'd Read That Challenge 2011 hosted by My Love Affair with Books. I made it through 4 of my 6 books.






Zombies: Satisfy Your Undying Hunger hosted by Book Soulmates. I only made it through 2 of the 10 books I'd hoped to get through.








Get Steampunked hosted by BA Reading Challenges. I didn't read any steampunk this year!





2011 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen. The only challenge I completed, having read my 32 of 32. I expect to read another book or two before the end of the year, so I should exceed my goal.



For 2012, I am planning far fewer challenges, since I have proven repeatedly to do terrible at them! Thanks for the challenges!

No comments: