Sunday, October 23, 2016

READATHON 2016: End of Event Survey






Well, that's a wrap! Another readathon comes to an end, and I have failed once again to accomplish whatever goals I set for myself. Too many distractions combined with the inability to stay awake.

End of Event Survey

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Every hour
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Nope. I didn't even get through my one, although I should finish it today. It actually would be a pretty good book for someone to read during the readathon, as it is interesting and a short book (News of the World by Paulette Jiles)
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? Nope
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Everyone always does a great job
  5. How many books did you read? I didn't complete any
  6. What were the names of the books you read? News of the World by Paulette Jiles
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? (only one I read)
  8. Which did you enjoy least? see above
  9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I think I've only missed one or two over the last 7 years. I will always be a reader.
And that's all folks! We'll see you next year!

No comments: