Silver Borne (Mercy Thompson Series #5) by Patricia Briggs
When mechanic and shapeshifter Mercy Thompson attempts to return a powerful Fae book she'd previously borrowed in an act of desperation, she finds the bookstore locked up and closed down.
It seems the book contains secret knowledge-and the Fae will do just about anything to keep it out of the wrong hands. And if that doesn't take enough of Mercy's attention, her friend Samuel is struggling with his wolf side-leaving Mercy to cover for him, lest his own father declare Sam's life forfeit.
All in all, Mercy has had better days. And if she isn't careful, she might not have many more to live...
Without Mercy by Lisa Jackson
Ever since her father was stabbed to death in a home invasion, Julia “Jules” Farentino has been plagued by nightmares. Her half-sister, Shaylee, now seventeen, has had her own difficulties since the tragedy, earning a rap sheet for drug use, theft, and vandalism. Still, when Jules learns of her mother’s decision to send Shay to an elite boarding school in Oregon, she’s skeptical. The Academy has a reputation for turning wayward kids around – but one of its students went missing six months ago and her body has never been found. There are rumors she may have died during one of the school’s questionable treatments. Once enrolled, Shay grows fearful, convinced her every move is being watched. And the deeper Jules digs, the more concerned she becomes.
On impulse, Jules applies for a teaching job at the Academy. Though the facility boasts state-of-the-art equipment and a breathtaking campus, Jules senses cracks in the director’s do-good demeanor. Shorty before Jules arrived, a student was found hanged, and a hysterical Shay believes it was murder. Staff members are wary and unwelcoming – all except Cooper Trent, another recent hire who has his own suspicions, and his own secrets.
Then another girl goes missing, and yet another is found dead. There’s no doubt something sinister is at hand – but Jules may be too late to stop it. Behind the Academy’s idyllic veneer lurks an evil force on a brutal and terrifying mission. And Jules has become the next target of a bloodthirsty killer without limits, without remorse, without mercy…
- Beautiful Assassin by Michael C. White
- Conservative Victory: Defeating Obama's Radical Agenda by Sean Hannity
- Deception by Jonathan Kellerman
- Fireworks over Toccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff
- Giada at Home: Family Recipes from Italy and California by Giada De Laurentiis
- Hungry Girl 1-2-3: The Easiest, Most Delicious, Guilt-Free Recipes on the Planet by Lisa Lillien
- I Am Not A Serial Killer by Dan A. Wells
- Just Let Me Lie Down: Necessary Terms for the Half-Insane Working Mom by Kristin Van Ogtrop
- Little Nuggets of Wisdom: Big Advice from the Small Star of Chelsea Lately by Chuy Bravo
- Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts by Martha Stewart Living Magazine
- Pearl of China by Anchee Min
- Solar by Ian McEwan
- The 10 Laws of Enduring Success by Maria Bartiromo
- 31 Bond Street: A Novel by Ellen Horan
- What's New, Cupcake?: Ingeniously Simple Designs for Every Occasion by Karen Tack
- Whiter Than Snow by Sandra Dallas