Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Awesome Stacks of Books

I saw this today, and was fascinated with looking at all of the stacks of books.

I figured while I was at it, I would drop my pants and show my own shelves. These two cases are simply some of my TBR books that I've acquired over the last couple of years. This doesn't include books read, my 30 or 40 "reading next" books, or any of the books that I brought with me from my last place (most of which are still packed in boxes).



I've always had a problem with my eyes being bigger than my stomach. At least that's what my mother was always telling me growing up, when I'd pile my plate up with food and wind up eating only about half of it. I'm getting better as I get older, but from the look of these bookcases, I still have some work to do!

2 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Your shelves are pretty neat compared to the office setting photo...feel proud my friend:)

Lilly said...

I would love to have so many TBR books like you have. :)