Saturday, October 22, 2011
Readathon Oct 2011: Mid-Event Survey Mini-Challenge
Let's just get this out of the way right now: I've done terribly this read-a-thon! I've read very little. Dang technology! It just keeps distracting me!
1. What are you reading right now? Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
2. How many books have you read so far? zilch
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I just hope to finish this one!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Sorta. Just said I'm making no plans with anyone this weekend!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Tons of interruptions (I distract myself), and I've dealt with them very poorly!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How little I've read. I mean, I'm always bad with read-a-thons, but this time I'm really pitiful!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, you guys always do a great job!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Turn off the computer and TV!
9. Are you getting tired yet? I've already taken two naps! So I'm pretty good at the moment.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Oh, please. I am the last person to ask for tips!
Okay. I promise to get some reading done over the next hour. Really!