Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-thon

It's that time of year-- time for the fall read-a-thon! And I am joining in once again! I think that this is my...third? fourth?...24-hour read-a-thon, and each time I get easier on myself. I used to struggle so hard to stay away 24 hours. But now I kinda figure that the point is to just enjoy reading, and if I am struggling, then I am not doing very well at this!

So I will be reading as much as possible, but when tired I will be sleeping! My biggest goal is to spend more time reading and less time doing mini-challenges. I love the challenges and think they are such fun, but they take so much of my time and I wind up with pitiful reading results!

So, it's off to reading. At last count there were about 442 of us reading today. Good luck to everyone else joining in!

No comments: