Saturday, April 27, 2013
Dewey's Spring Read-a-thon 2013: Hour 12
Well, as usual, I'm not doing great at reading during the read-a-thon. Too much time spent cleaning, sleeping and blogging/doing mini-challenges. In fact, I just woke from my post-sugar snack crash! But here's my mid-event update:
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? As stated, I just woke from my nap. Even sadder? It's the second nap I've taken today. Reading does that to me!
2) What have you finished reading? The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
3) What is your favorite read so far? See #2
4) What about your favorite snacks? Oh, that's like asking me to pick my favorite child! Would it be the Honey and Mustard Pretzel pieces? The Cheesy Pesto Dip and grape tomatoes? The Sprite? The Chocolate Lava cake I had delivered along with the small pizza I ordered from Dominos? I can't pick!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! I haven't had time to browse any blogs yet. I hope to do that this evening.