The 2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge is hosted by The Book Vixen. I'm initially setting this for one book beyond what I expect to do this year. If I wind up not doing what I expect, I may adjust this number in 2012.
The nitty gritty:
- Runs January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012 (books read prior to 1/1/12 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2012 than you did in 2011. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you could track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.
- Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books
- Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
- Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
- I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books