Is a reckless rogue worthy of the love of an innocent enchantress?
Pretty Samantha Northrup knows it is her duty to marry—but the chaste English vicar’s daughter secretly desires to be swept off her feet by a man whose kisses leave her breathless. And when a seductive stranger arrives at her door one stormy night, Samantha’s neat and orderly life is turned upside down—especially when she finds herself in a most compromising position . . . and is forced to marry a man she barely knows!
Samantha is unaware that her mystery bridegroom is Yale Carderock, the dashing, disinherited rakehell son of a duke, banished by his father years before. Now Lord Yale has returned—wealthier but only somewhat reformed—and he is bewitched by his lovely new bride’s awakening sensuality and innocent fire. But can this marriage of convenience be something more . . . and can a confirmed cad and society outcast truly change his ways enough to merit the lady’s tender love?
GIVEAWAY: If you love romance, here's your shot to win a copy of Because of You by Cathy Maxwell. See my review here.
Rules (you knew there had to be some):
- You must be 18 years or older
- Open to US and Canada residents only
- To enter, just comment below. Be sure to leave your email address in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
- For extra entries, follow my blog, follow me via Facebook and/or Networked Blogs, and/or blog about this contest. Sidebars are okay. Up to 3 extra entries.
- Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- That's a total of 4 possible entries!
- Those who don't follow the rules risk being disqualified.
Good Luck! Ready, Set, Go!