Saturday, October 17, 2015

Readathon mini challenge: Book Scavenger Hunt

Just One More Thing is hosting a challenge for the 9th hour of Dewey's Read-a-thon, and she's proposed a scavenger hunt. She has provided five things for you to seek out in your current read. Here are my submissions!
  1. Something hard:  alligator spines
  2. Something fast:  Homer's fast ball
  3. Something sweet:  Rose telling Elsie "I will miss you forever."
  4. Something high:  doing acrobatics in an airplane
  5. Something funny: Elsie speaking with a union guy by the name of Malcolm.
Malcolm: "I thought you were going to read the copy of Das Kapital I gave you."
Elsie: "Tried. It's the boringest book I ever read, bar none."
Malcolm: "That book has ignited the world!"
Elsie: "Then I guess the world must be some pretty dry tinder."

No comments: