Entice by Carrie Jones
Zara and Nick are soul mates, meant to be together forever. But that’s not how things have worked out. For starters, well, Nick is gone. He’s been taken to some mythic place for warriors called Valhalla, where Zara and her friends might be able to get him back. It’s just not going to be easy.
Meanwhile, Bedford needs its warriors more than ever, since a group of evil pixies is devastating the place, with teens going missing every day. An all-out war seems imminent. But even if Zara and her friends can find the way to Valhalla, there’s that other small problem: Zara’s been pixie kissed. When she finds Nick, will he even want to leave with her? Especially considering she hasn’t turned into just any pixie . . . She’s Astley’s queen.
Captivate by Carrie Jones
Zara's pixies are locked away in the forest, but that doesn't mean the threat is gone. In captivity, the king's needs grow stronger and his power weakens. When a new king, Astley, arrives and tells Zara she's fated to be his queen, Zara discovers she's in deeper than she ever imagined.
Carrie Jones captivated readers with her evil pixies in Need and this series is showing no signs of slowing down. The sales are hot, the online buzz is still growing, and this sequel pubs in paperback just in time to entice fans with a teaser for the third book in January 2011.
Also available this week:
- The 4-Hour Body : An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman by Timothy Ferriss
- Vixen (The Flappers Series #1) by Jillian Larkin
- One Hundred Percent Lunar Boy by Stephen Tunney
- Songs of the Orange Moons by Lori Ann Stephens
- The Immaterial by Andre Gorz
- Great Food, All Day Long: Cook Splendidly, Eat Smart by Maya Angelou
- Hunger: The Biology and Politics of Starvation by John R. Butterly, Jack Shepherd
- Love is the Final Fight: A Memoir by John Perkins
- Bitter Legacy by H. Terrell Griffin