How To Participate
1. Decide which challenge level you'll be doing (further below) - do not include books that you buy from the start of this challenge.
2. Grab the code for the badge down below and post it on a side bar or in a signature (if you want to participate, but aren't blogging, on a social network or forum - Submission For Non Bloggers).
3. Create your own post to let all your readers know you’re taking part in the challenge and at what level (if you're really proficient you can list your books!). Make sure to link back to this page with either one of the buttons or a text link..
4. Use the link form below to enter into the challenge by sharing your challenge post url and your name (either your name, blog name, or both).Please don't use the comment form to participate, only to comment on the challenge or something else..
5. Submit your reviews (if you choose to review them, but that is optional) on the review page.
6. When you’ve completed you’re challenge let us know on the completion post. If you're using a tag or category I recommend sharing the link back to that so everyone can find them
1. Tempted– Choose 5 books to read
2. Trying – Choose 15 books to read
3. Making A Dint – Choose 30 books to read
4. On A Roll – Choose 50 books to read
5. Flying Off – Choose 75 books to read
For extra hard challenges
1. Hoarder – Choose 76-125 books to read
2. Buried – Choose 126-200 books to read
I am signing up for the "Trying" level, although I hope to "Make a Dint".
This challenge will be running January 1 - December 31, 2010.
Sign up here
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Cheap Cabernet by Cathie Beck
- The Nobodies Album by Carolyn Parkhurst
- Reason for Hope: A Spiritual Journey by Jane Goodall
- Say You're One of Them by Uwem Akpan
- Any Minute by Joyce Meyer
- The California Roll by John Vorhaus
- Purgatory Inn by Ernesto Jose Herrera
- Home to Woefield by Susan Juby
- Smonk by Tom Franklin