Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Authors and Publishers: Review Policy

If you are interested in having me review your book, please send me an email with information about the book (book title and brief synopsis) to nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com.

I have a wide range of interests, and depending upon the content I may enjoy other genres, but generally my interests lie in literary fiction, horror, post-apocalyptic, dystopian, and some thriller/suspense and YA. I also hold a special place in my heart for books about animals.

I do not accept e-books. I also will not generally read sci-fi/fantasy, western, or paranormal, and have a limited interest in non-fiction and romance, depending upon the subject matter.

Just check my recommended list on my right side-bar and my Wish List to get a better idea of the type of books that I like.

I generally review books within 2-4 months of receipt, and I will do my best to review books as close to the release date as possible. However please be aware that I do have a full-time job and a house to maintain, so I do not have the time to read as voraciously as some other reviewers. If you give me a deadline, I will do everything I can to try meet it, but sometimes life may get in the way.

I write honest reviews, but I will endeavor to be respectful and not cruel or unkind, or what is often called "snarky" these days. I post my reviews on my blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and LibraryThing.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss anything with me, you may email me at nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com.

No comments: