1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Probably around hour 19 or 20
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I'm not the person to ask. I'm still getting through my one book. Personally I vote for Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Dan Simmons or Robert McCammon.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not really. I think you guys did a great job!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Lots of support for the readers. Lots of prizes and such to help keep people interested and entertained.
5. How many books did you read?
I am not a power reader. I am on my second book, but I was almost done with my first book before the read-a-thon began.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
I finished Invasion by Robin Cook, and am trying to finish up Castaways by Brian Keene now.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Did not care for Invasion.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Not really. They did a great job!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I'd like to be a reader again next year.