Monday, April 13, 2009

My Confession

My name is Heather, and I am an admitted bibliophile. I had stayed relatively "clean" for awhile, blogging instead of reading, but now I find myself falling off the wagon. And you know what? I don't care. I'm going to read! I'm going to collect books until they are coming out of my ears! I'll turn piles of them into tables and footstools! My cats will use them as cat beds. My bird would love to chew up the pages of any books within beak reach. They don't think it's wrong! They are happy to enable me!

I gave up cigarettes and most of my swearing, I'm trying to give up sweets and spending, so am I not allowed one vice?

So listen world! My name is Heather, and I shamelessly disclaim: "I am a bibliophile, and I'm proud of it!"

Now where did I put my books?

No comments: