Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-A-Thon

I've just learned of Dewey's 24-hour read-a-thon that is occurring this weekend, and I've decided to participate. I haven't decided what I will read, although I believe I will be starting with Castaways by Brian Keene. I don't know how quickly I will read, so I don't know whether I will make it through multiple books or just one, but you can find a list of my possible book choices to the left.

I am not what they term on the read-a-thon blog as a "hardcore reader". I will be eating meals, I will probably take small breaks to water my plants and care for my animals and such. I may try to stay up for the 24-hour period with small naps (no way I can do it without naps). We'll see how it goes. But I'll try my best with what the weekend brings. I'm looking forward to it!

Go to the blog to sign up to participate in this spring's read-a-thon.

No comments: